Some of the benefits of membership are:
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date with clogging around Australia
- Beginner videos to help you practice at home
- Discounted registration rate for the national clogging convention
- The right to vote at ACA meetings and the showcases
- Access to resources restricted to Members Only, including CDs, DVDs, Cue Sheets
- Discounts on clogging merchandise bought from the ACA
- Participation in the annual Choreography Competition
- Use of the Cue Sheet Coordinator to help standardise cue sheets
- Cueing and workshopping at ACA functions (subject to programming requirements)
- Listing of your club or group in the Club Diary, both in this site and the newsletter
- Promotion of upcoming events on this site
- Dancer insurance cover
Members' Code of Conduct
Before you apply to join the ACA, please be sure you are prepared to abide by the ACA Members' Code of Conduct...
- Members shall at all times comply with the provisions of the Constitution of the Australian Clogging Association Inc.
- Members shall at all times act in a manner that is in no way prejudicial to the interests of the Association.
For further information, refer to the ACA Constitution. See Part 2 - Membership, Section 11
- ACA Membership Year runs from 1 July to 30 June
- Fees are due on application for membership, and on 1 July each year
- Current rates are $20 for Individuals, $30 for Families and $10 for Juniors
- All rates are annual, there is no pro rata for part years
- New memberships approved after 1 January will be current to 30 June of the following year
- Family members can include any number of immediate family members living at the same address
- Junior rates are available for members less than 18 years old on 1 July
- Members designated as Leaders must hold an Individual membership or be Principals of a family group
Online membership forms are now available on this website, for both new member applications and membership renewals.
Current Member Renewals
Existing members can access their online renewal form by logging on at the Member's Login. If unable to renew online, please phone 1300 780 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a personalised renewal form.
Lapsed Member Renewals
Lapsed members who wish to renew should email email@example.com to arrange for their membership account to be reinstated. Please don't submit a new application.
New Member Applications
Click the button below to complete an online application. An email address will be requested so that newsletters and other ACA notifications can be sent to you electronically. If you have no email account, then you will be able to request hardcopy notifications.
Existing members should not use this form. Instead, login and then click on Renew My Membership in the Members Only menu.
Please only use a hardcopy application form if it is not possible for the prospective member or someone assisting them to apply online.
Click here to download a Hardcopy Membership Application Form
To Read Downloads
There are PDF downloads on this page. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader, you can get it from Adobe using this link.