This is a calendar of clogging events in the Australasian region, listed in chronological order. Most events have further information available by clicking on the link. ACA members can submit events for this calendar, (see below).
Upcoming Clogging Events
Because of imposed restrictions on meetings and gatherings due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus to reduce the uptake of the pandemic in the community, clogging classes and events may not be as shown on this website, although updates will be published as they are received.
If you are considering attending one of these functions, please check with indicated contact persons or organisers for updated information.
Stay well, avoid infection and don't infect others.
Capital Cloggers @ Tombarra 2020Tombarra & Braidwood NSW
Contact Lorraine Peisley
0411 884 252 or 02 6288 1522
Message from Lorraine Peisley: Event Cancelled: It's a shame, especially when the venue was looking lovely after the bushfires and then the rain, but the coronavirus, with all its implications, is the last straw.
Aussie Clog 2020Brisbane QLD
|Contact Amanda Lim or Nathan Ballard at email@example.com|
Aussie Clog Website
Clog On 2020Anglesea VIC
07 - 09 August 2020
days to go
Cheryl Holland - 0434 249 213|
Neville Flegg - 0418 306 321
25th ACA National Clogging ConventionAdelaide, SA
08 - 11 October 2020
days to go
0411 095 783
Get a listing on this page...
If you would like your event placed on our calendar, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that events are advertised at the discretion of the ACA Executive.
Please provide ...
- Name of your event
- Contact Person and Phone Number / Email
- Cost - and what you get for your money
- Any other information that you would like published. Plain text, about 50 words max.
- If you have a registration form or flyer in Word, Publisher, Acrobat or other electronic form send it along as well (optional)
- The URL of any website advertising this event to link to (optional)
- Graphic suitable and available to render to a 100x100px icon, preferably .GIF or .PNG, .JPG acceptable