This is a calendar of clogging events in the Australasian region, listed in chronological order. Most events have further information available by clicking on the link. ACA members can submit events for this calendar, (see below).
Upcoming Clogging Events
Croc Clog WeekendDarwin, NT
02-04 July 2021
days to go
0439 613 574
Registration Form [due by 02 June 2021]
Hosted by Darwin Clogging, the Croc Clog Weekend will be held 02-04 July 2021 at the Club Tropical Resort, 622 Lee Point Road, Lee Point. Cost is $155 per person, which includes all workshops and socials, plus supper on Friday, lunch on Saturday and Sunday and dinner Saturday night. Accommodation is available $124/pp/night (single) or $62/pp/night (twin share).
25th ACA National Clogging ConventionAdelaide, SA
12-15 August 2021
days to go
0411 095 783
Adelaide cloggers welcome you to attend the 25th ACA National Clogging Convention, postponed to 2021 thanks to COVID-19, to be held at the Marion Leisure and Fitness Centre (YMCA), cnr Oaklands Road and Rosedale Avenue, Morphettville, South Australia. With the postponement, all details are subject to update.
32nd Storm King Clog CampCoolum Beach, QLD
11-13 March 2022
days to go
Jenny - 0409 121 749|
Halls and Accommodation Air Conditioned. Workshops/Dancing/Accommodation/Meals from Dinner Friday to morning tea Sunday. Bring your own bedding, pillow, and towel. [Interstate bedding supplied on request.] Registration and payment required by 14 February 2022.
Get a listing on this page...
If you would like your event placed on our calendar, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that events are advertised at the discretion of the ACA Executive.
Please provide ...
- Name of your event
- Contact Person and Phone Number / Email
- Cost - and what you get for your money
- Any other information that you would like published. Plain text, about 50 words max.
- If you have a registration form or flyer in Word, Publisher, Acrobat or other electronic form send it along as well (optional)
- The URL of any website advertising this event to link to (optional)
- Graphic suitable and available to render to a 100x100px icon, preferably .GIF or .PNG, .JPG acceptable