The Australian Clogging Association (ACA) is an Australia wide organisation of
Clogging dancers and leaders. It provides services
for and promotes the growth of clogging groups throughout Australia. The ACA
encourages standardisation of cues throughout Australia by producing a Dictionary
of steps and a cuesheet coordinator is available to check cuesheets.
Clogging - Dance, Fun and Friendship
- To champion innovation, creativity and diversity in the field of clogging dance style.
- To advocate and demonstrate high standards of professionalism in the field of clogging dance style.
- To promote and develop clogging to the wider community.
- To ensure the stability and sustainability of the Association.
- To encourage participation for all ages, at all levels of clogging with a focus on good mental and physical health and above all having Fun.
- To encourage and promote leadership and fellowship within the Association and local community clubs throughout Australia.
The ACA runs the premier clogging event of the year in Australia - the Australian National Convention.
Committee & Other Contacts
Click on these links for more information about the Committee and State Representatives, other ACA Contacts or how to become a member of the ACA.
To contact the ACA from within Australia please ring toll free on 1300 780 017, send an email to the secretary or write to PO Box 284, Wynyard, Tasmania 7325.
The ACA collects personal information for the purpose of administering your membership. The information collected is limited to that shown in membership application form and what is subsequently appended by yourself or the ACA regarding payments, accreditation and merchandise purchases. When you login to the Members Only area of the ACA website, the time, date and IP address of your server are recorded in a log for security purposes. The ACA will not release any of your information to any organisation or person unless you give permission. Your information is kept in secured databases. The ACA does not collect or save credit card or bank account information. The ACA transmits regular newsletters and occasional communications to your email or postal address and your application for membership is an explicit agreement to receive such communications. The ACA website does not post cookies on your computer or device. When you terminate your relationship with the ACA, you have the right to request removal of all identifying details from the database.