Membership in the Australian Clogging Association (ACA) is available either singly
or as a family. Current costs are $20 per year for one person, $30 for a family.
Membership runs from 1st July to 30th June.
Some of the benefits of membership are:
To become a member of the ACA please download this membership
form in Acrobat format, print it out and send to the address given. You can
also contact the current Treasurer or Secretary directly.
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date with clogging around Australia
- Use of the Cue Sheet Coordinator to help standardise cue sheets
- Listing of your club or group in the Club Diary,
both in this site and the newsletter
- Promotion of upcoming events on this site
- Access to the ACA Resource Library
- Cuesheets from the Cue Sheet Library
- Cueing and workshopping at ACA functions (subject to programming
- Discounts on clogging merchandise bought from the ACA
- The right to vote at ACA meetings and the showcases
GROUP LEADERS: There is an ACA Leaders Form available.
Please return to the Secretary when completed.